Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Please add your ideas here

Post by Administrator » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Gabi wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:49 pm
Hello,
I am an old-new forummember.
I have realised how almost all things work here, but I have a question.
For the easyer understanding, I use computers abit different of others, with help of a screen reader program.
Where could I fill my profile form?
Could you give me a key Word what to open, and where?
I am trying to cloncude it logically, but a bit of help would be some help for me.

Thank you in advance.
Hello Gabi,
in the upper right bar you will find your name. When you click it, you will see a drop-down menu with three entries, the first one is labeled "User Control Panel". If you click the first entry you can access the panel where you you can supply your profile information.
A man must do what a man must do.

hubi_bungi

Post by hubi_bungi » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:38 pm

I've recently found out that there's an issue with the category "song lyrics" on the webpage - both in German and English section.

The thing is that you're not able to look up the lyrics of the tracks from "Modern Lifestyle", "Until the End of the Time" and "The Impossible Dream", at least on mobile (tested on my iPhone with iOS as well as on a Samsung and a HTC with Android as well on a Nokia with Windows Phone)... 🤔¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gabi

Post by Gabi » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Administrator wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:00 pm
Gabi wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:49 pm
Hello,
I am an old-new forummember.
I have realised how almost all things work here, but I have a question.
For the easyer understanding, I use computers abit different of others, with help of a screen reader program.
Where could I fill my profile form?
Could you give me a key Word what to open, and where?
I am trying to cloncude it logically, but a bit of help would be some help for me.

Thank you in advance.
Hello Gabi,
in the upper right bar you will find your name. When you click it, you will see a drop-down menu with three entries, the first one is labeled "User Control Panel". If you click the first entry you can access the panel where you you can supply your profile information.
Hi Admin,
Thank you for your help.
The problem has been solved.
:)

Gabi

Post by Gabi » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:22 pm

hubi_bungi wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:38 pm
I've recently found out that there's an issue with the category "song lyrics" on the webpage - both in German and English section.

The thing is that you're not able to look up the lyrics of the tracks from "Modern Lifestyle", "Until the End of the Time" and "The Impossible Dream", at least on mobile (tested on my iPhone with iOS as well as on a Samsung and a HTC with Android as well on a Nokia with Windows Phone)... 🤔¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello,

Have you tryed them by a PC?
Just because I read the lirycs in the English section the last on Sunday, allthough not by iPhone.
By Pc under Win 10 with IE11 all work perfectly.My Jaws for Windows also treats them perfectly.
:)

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:43 am

hubi_bungi wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Strange .... all of them are displayed perfectly on my Android 6 phone. It has a 6" display, I don't know if this makes a difference?

hubi_bungi

Post by hubi_bungi » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 pm

I guess that Safari on my iPhone 4S which only has a 3,5" display has some weird issue with generating only this certain section, even after resetting the settings. In cases of othe two systems, this actually helped.
It doesn't matter anymore, I don't look up the lyrics that often but I thought that this is a general issue on mobile. 😅😅 I will try to see what happens if I reset the Safari settings and then immediately reboot my iPhone.

EDIT:
Seems to be OK now. 💪

hubi_bungi

Post by hubi_bungi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 pm

A suggestion for the media-section:
I remember when there was a thread titled "Unreleased photos from various sessions" in the old board.

I think that it's worth publishing, some pics had a really nice potential (for me, as a photo-enthusiast).

Administrator
Site Admin

Post by Administrator » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:37 pm

hubi_bungi wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 pm
A suggestion for the media-section:
I remember when there was a thread titled "Unreleased photos from various sessions" in the old board.

I think that it's worth publishing, some pics had a really nice potential (for me, as a photo-enthusiast).
It's still there, click here

Marica

Post by Marica » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:04 am

I have another idea💡 about the appointment on Thursday evening on the chat: those who do not participate in the chat on Thursday will pay a pledge. :mrgreen:
What do you think about it?
Try to believe that it's true ......